DBS 5000 LED
Switchable between blue and amber
The bicoloured lightbar system DBS 5000 can switch between blue and amber. The blue warning signal is used to clear a path on the way to a location. The beacon can be switched to amber at the scene in order to act as a warning signal to secure the area.
- Can switch between blue and amber
- Both colours are approved according to ECE-R 65
- Blue: can be used to indicate the right-of-way while driving
- Amber: can be used as a warning signal at the scene
- Blue additional flashers forward
- Amber additional flashers rear
- Direction indicator*
- Working lights
- Alley lights
- Rear warning system (amber)
*CiA447 requires an I/O-Box to feed the signals.
Vehicle specific lightbar length