Integro Universal LED module
To identify special-purpose vehicles in use, this flexible LED module with K2 homologation can be integrated into the roof structure at the front or rear. One module, two attachment variations: the compact solution provides an additional warning effect and increased safety in road traffic.
- One system consists of two identical lamp modules
- Including day/night switching
- 8 high-power LED with wide-angle lenses
- Integrated control technology
- Connection for function monitoring
- 270° angle of radiation
- Synchronisation with several modules possible
- Homologation as half beacon
- Colours: also available in amber and red
- The LED modules can be attached at the front and/or back of the special-purpose vehicle respectively in the roof fitting of the vehicle.
- A pair of Integro LED-module (front or rear) can be replaced by a beacon or a roof lightbar system.
- In accordance with the common light and EMC certifications (Germany and international)
- Approved as a system comprising two lamp modules