DBW 5000 LED
The DBW 5000 warning system combines modern design, a versatile range of functions and high-performance LED lighting technology.
A highly effective warning effect attracts the attention of road users and ensures additional safety when in operation in road traffic. The low profile design not only ensures low air resistance and reduced noise, but also makes it possible to access sites where clearance height is an issue.
Configured to customer requirements
- Fitted using a modular system
- Easily adapted to individual needs
- Low wind resistance and reduced noise levels
- Low-profile design
Variety of mounting options
- Fast and easy mounting options for flat or curved roofs
- Vehicle-specific carrier systems offer additional mounting options
Maximum warning effect
- State-of-the-art lighting technology
- Automatic day/night switching
- Digital control using the CANBus protocol, based on the CANopen Standard 447
- Converters for analogue control available
Variety of lengths
- Lengths: 700, 1100, 1200, 1400, 1600 or 1800 mm
RANGE OF FUNCTIONS AVAILABLE
*CiA447 requires an I/O-Box to feed the signials
Also available with examination in accordance with ICAO Type C.
- In accordance with the common light and EMC certifications (Germany and international)