DBS 4000 LED
Switchable between blue and amber
The bicolourd lightbar system DBS 4000 LED can switch between blue and amber. The blue warning signal is used to clear a path on the way to the destination. The beacon can be switched to amber at the destinatin in order to act as a warning signal to secure the area.
- can be switched between blue nad amber
- both colours are homologated in accordance with ECE-R65
- blue: cna be used to indicate the right-of-way while driving
- amber: can be used as awarning signal at the destination
- optional: Integration of additional flasher to reinforce the respective warning effect
- blue additionsl flasher directed towards the front and/or the rear possible
- amber additional flasher directed towards th efront and/or the rear possible
- Mounting of undercarriage loudspeakers possible
Also available with examination in accordance with ICAO Type C.