BE 200/300 control units
Whether for controlling analogue or CiA-products - our control units offer you a high degree of flexibility.
OVERVIEW OF MODELS
BE 200 NN control unit
The control unit BE 200 NN is ideal for controlling analogue products.
A total of 6 buttons enable safe operation of the warning system.
- 6 buttons for controlling the functions
- All buttons with backlightning and switch-on control
- Three control lamps for function monitoring
- Small housing dimensions
- Cover for DIN vehicle radio shaft available
BE 308 GE Universal 1 control unit
The control unit BE 308 GE has both a serial interface CiA447-Standard as well as additional analogue outputs for control non-CiA-enabled products. A total of 8 buttons enable safe operation of the warning system.
- 8 function buttons to control CiA-enabled products
- inclusive analogue In- and Outputs (4x Inputs & 10x Outputs)
- small housing dimensions
- can be used with or without vehicle gateway
- various button assignments
- cover for DIN vehicle radio shaft available
- optimal for controlling the DBW 4000 and DBW 5000
Control unit BE 304
The new control unit BE 304 impresses with a compact housing and various mounting options. The raised buttons with a clear pressure point provide a very good surface feel. This control unit is optimally suited for undercover police operations as well as for other emergency and work vehicles with a basic set of functions. Due to its versatile functional options the BE 304 can be optimally configurated for any application area.
- Compact plastic housing
- 4 buttons for controlling CiA447 products
- Location and activation lighting
- Horizontal or vertical positioning possible (4x1 or 1x4)
- Combination of various control units or as an additional keypad for other CiA447 control units
- 4-core connection cable via cable harness to CiA447 components
- Surface mounting variation; rack mounting variation on request
- Including analogue inputs and outputs
- In accordance with the common EMC certifications (Germany and international)