Integro Universal LED module
To identify special purpose vehicles in use, this flexible LED module with class 2 approval can be integrated into the roof structure at the front or rear. All four blue LED-modules together form a beacon which can be dimmed in the dark. One module, two attachment variations: the compact solution provides an high warning effect and increased safety in road traffic.
- One system consists of two identical lamp modules
- Including day/night switching
- 8 high-power LED with wide-angle lenses
- Integrated control technology
- Connection for function monitoring
- 270° angle of radiation
- Synchronisation with several modules possible
- Colours: also available in amber and red
- Homologation for half beacon
- The LED modules can be attached at the front and/or back of the emergencyvehicle or in the roof fitting of the vehicle.
- One pair Integro LED-module (front or rear) can be replaced with a beacon or lightbar.
- In accordance with the common light and EMC certifications (Germany and international)
- Approved as a system comprising two lamp modules