Rod microphone H2
The rod microphone H2 is used for public address with a Hänsch tone sequence amplifier, a Hänsch amplifier or a Hänsch ASM2.
This brand new development impresses with improved speech quality and a broader volume control range. Back coupling is reduced immensely.
The microphone can be used from any angle and no longer has to be brought up to the lips for public address. While developing the rod microphone H2, we focused on a cleaner PPT pressure point.
- Public address via push to talk button
- Volume control
- Including holder for mounting in the vehicle
- Connection via standard cable harness TFV 6x4 (CiA447/analogue) or via additional connecting cable directly to
TFV 6x4 CiA447 or at the audio control module (ASM)
- Operating voltage: 12 V (in combination with TFV 6x4 / ASM also addable in a 24 V power supply network)
- in accordance with the common EMC certifications (Germany and international)