Tone sequence system 614/624 with DKL 804
Compared to the DKL 604, the 804 can reach up to 1,5 dB more per loudspeaker.
TFA 614/624 CAN447 model
TFA 614/624 analogue model
- Highly efficient digital output stage
- Because of its efficiency, the 624 tone sequence system is significantly louder than a typical 100W tone sequence system.
- Integrated electronic compressor signal with certification (TFA 624)
- Special signal according to DIN 14610 with additional stop signal (YELP) (TFA 624)
- Internationally approved tone sequences possible
- Optimised for public address
- Available in 12 V and 24 V
- Analogue version: operation using individual switch, control units BE 200, BE 600 or hand-held control unit HBE Profi
- CAN447 version: operation using hand-held control unit HBE 300 or one of the several mounting control units
TFA 614 = tone sequence system with one pressure chamber speaker
TFA 624 = tone sequence system with two pressure chamber speakers
- complies with the current acoustics and EMC approvals (Germany and internationally)