DBS 2000 LED
High-luminosity & a long lifetime
The new DBS 2000 LED combines diversity with the advantages of LED technology.
Systems for the identification of way-leave vehicles have to withstand strong operational demands on a daily basis.
The long lifetime of the LEDs reduces maintenance expenses and thus increases the operational capability of the system.
LEDs of the newest generation produce particularly intense light. The high color saturation additionally increases the warning effect of the system, particularly in the event of bright sunlight.
Because of its many options also the DBS 2000 LED stays multi-functional:
- can be combined with a seperate special signaling system Type 610 or Type 620
- with LED-power flash with a long distance effect
- with an installed LED-information signal unit
- with a stop signal unit for the police use
- with an integrated rear warning system